Villaggio della Gioia - Narzole
Narzole community, called "Village of Joy", was opened after the Second World War, in 1949, as the work of assistance for orphans. During the years he has changed the welcoming style while remaining faithful to the mission for which it was founded. Currently for the lower activity is carried out with the collaboration of the Somaschi Onlus Foundation and the house also welcomes back brothers over the years or debilitated by the disease that can no longer carry out pastoral activity.
Villaggio della Gioia
Via C. Cavour, 198
12068 Narzole (Cuneo)